Monday, February 02, 2009




Well, new project.....project 365- only mine will be minus 31-project334! A picture a day for the rest of the year.
In this post are two cards. One called bloom that uses a technique with alcohol inks i read about in a magazine this month.
The other one, with the bird, is for the Basic Grey Sketch Challange.
And...my LO for Feb 1 is of my DH....he works at a school, so he gets his school pic taken every year too. He is just starting his beard here. It is a little longer now.

That's it for this morning. Clear and chilly. Not really COLD anymore. (I know, I know, for most of you 20 is not COLD-but to this part of Texas-man, that's COLD.)

4 comments:

Jen said...

awesome cards!

Heather said...

Lovely cards Barbara. Love that cute bird (wish my legs were that long) great use of papers.
Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey this week.
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

Wonderful card Barbara! I love the papers you used and the bird looks great as the centrepiece. Chris x

Auntie Em said...

Those cards are really awesome!

Post a Comment