Monday, October 05, 2009






Got some scrapping done this weekend. 5 more for the Oct LOAD challange. That makes 7 so far. Have to get ahead when I can. Two are kids birthdays, one is formal night on the cruise and one is baby pic of ds and the other if of dd at about three in her granny's kitchen licking the spoon(which I would not have let her done if I had been there).
Check out Practical Scrappers today for LO's using those decorative edge sissors I know you all have lying around somewhere! With scallops being an "in" look right now, those sissors can add updated pizzaz to your LO's.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I really like how you used that journal spot as an accent on your LO!

Valerie Bishop said...

Wow!! You go girl!! You are cranking them out!! All awesome layouts and love the pp that you are using in all of them!!

Tricia said...

You are right, I have a drawer full of decorative scissors. Love all your paper tearing here. Going to have to try that.

Post a Comment