Tuesday, January 26, 2010




Just a few LO from this weekend.
Gifts just shows my gifts from this Christmas. That hand lotion that is my favorite is hard to find. The glasses case represents the new glasses that dd is getting for me. And last but not least, Eeyore, my favorite character. Every year someone gets a gift of one of those stuffed animals that sings, this year was my turn.
The untitled one is of the entrance to the Russian Circus.
And there is a photo of my world traveler of whom I am so proud. He is standing outside the airport waiting for their bus to arrive. It was the first time he was outside in Russia.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Great LOs! My favorite is World Traveler. I love your mix of pp here!

Valerie Bishop said...

These are all so awesome! I love the stars on your top layout and what a great pic of ds in the middle layout!

Post a Comment